Views: 12640|Replies: 32

if you feel dull in your life, how will you do to handle it? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-18 20:56:38 |Display all floors
In our daily life,somebody will think that their lives are filled with dull time. maybe they try to fight for a fruitful living style,but maybe someone still stay at this boring situation.
Have you felt anything boring? if you feel, how do you deal with?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 09:51:21 |Display all floors

keep silence

i would say  nothing but keep silence
i don't know whether it is the best way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 10:44:58 |Display all floors

I will go to see movie alone

Once I fall into the wonderful movie,I will be calm.It's a good hobby:) Maybe you can have a try.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 17:58:57 |Display all floors
I believed if a person feel bored because they don't have anything to do,
then I will tried to help the person to discover a hobby that he/she might
like.:)

On the other hand, if the person feel bored and he/she don't want to do anything,
then I would say this person is suffering some sort of depression. In this case, I would
live the person alone for a while and hope he/she can break out of the depression
naturally. If not, I will attempt to reccommend to the person to seek proffessional help.
This can be very difficult when the person don't admitted that there is anything wrong
with him/her.

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

[ Last edited by forestservan at 2006-4-19 06:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 09:05:30 |Display all floors
it's a good topic!
If i  stay at boring situation,i will trend to play games, like football,shuttlecock,tablenennis, and so on,you will feel enthusiasm and can be abreacted in the games. after you will forget something boring

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 13:42:56 |Display all floors
I agree with you .Usually i play basketball with some friends! It is a good way  to break out of the depression

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 13:43:28 |Display all floors

if you feel dull in your life, how will you do to handle it?

I agree with you .Usually i play basketball with some friends! It is a good way  to break out of the depression

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.