Author: wulianchen

DO you believe the love on line? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-16 14:24:06 |Display all floors

Nothing is Impossible!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-18 15:46:50 |Display all floors

definitely i do!

as the subject i do believe. right time and right persons can turn out cyberlove but not everyone. love can be anywhere. if you can share something in common and enjoye each other who cares how and where the love come.  but remember don't let cyberlove go to real life.
hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-18 16:26:42 |Display all floors
Love on line/internet is composed by two actual people.What we lack is the trust between each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 10:10:30 |Display all floors
no matter what you think now, when love comes ,no one can reject it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 13:40:01 |Display all floors

love is around us. you can touch her anywhere!

indeed,it's not incrediable that someone make a romatic date with other who you don't konw who he/her is. or  where it is.but that is not the key point i think. communication can make understanding, can keep someone close . i knowed my girlfriend by the internet. but we just chat there, she count on me after we meet each othermany times. and after we meet together on and off about 2 years, she accepted me,and i got a good girlfriend.
we are very happy now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 10:18:54 |Display all floors

of course!

Originally posted by wulianchen at 2006-4-17 21:54
do you believe the love on line?

Just up to your heart!~  Internet is just the way to get in touch with each other ,what's the difference between

the internet and normal connect ways?  Wherever  communicate with your lover,  as long as u show your real heart, impossible is nothing~:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 13:56:50 |Display all floors
real love can be everywhere,,,,,,,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.