Views: 7106|Replies: 15

Amercian Idol [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-16 21:00:39 |Display all floors
Amercian Idol comes to season Five now, and it remians the most popular reality show in USA. As i know, it gets the highest audience rating every week. I believe there must be many of you watching this show, am I right? If not, I will do some publicizing and introducations here.
     The show was first  in England, and FOX bought the copyright  then changed its name to Amercian Idol. The show is emceed by Ryan Seacrest and here goes three judges :Simon Cowell、Paula Abdul、Randy Jackson.
     Ryan Seacrest  always starts the show like this : good evening, everyone.My name is Ryan Seacrest .Last night ....... and this is Amercian Idol .
     Simon Cowell like starting with :"i don't want to be rude" or "to be honest" or "let's go back to raelity"
     Paula Abdul always acts nice and kind,always praise rather than criticize, and gives advise and suggestions.so i like her very much.
     Randy Jackson who is black is very cute. He says "we get a hot one tonight" when enjoys it otherwises
says"it's not very good for me, i'm sorry" .

[ Last edited by polarusst at 2006-4-16 09:48 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 10:35:52 |Display all floors
seems no one is intrested in my first post here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-17 17:43:12 |Display all floors
no ,,,if someone have seen it ,,
  they will come ..
   and ur written work is neat.
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 00:18:22 |Display all floors
really appreciate the one upstairs, thank you sincerely.
      As said above, the show is hold every year. Kind like of the famous chinese show" the Super Female Voice", the show goes through "Sea election',"the top 99","the top 24" then goes to final competion.
      "Sea election" takes place in several cities across the Amercia, and the three judges make their calls for who comes to Hollywood and who go back home.The winner needs at least two YES of three.
      After "Sea election",99 winners make their way to  Hollywood and complete the top 99. During  "Hollywood Week",the players are divided into 25 groups . Each group perform a song by turns.And finally based on all the performances before, decide who are in the top 24.
      When there comes top 24, it is Amercians' call to decide who stays and who leaves.First, each week the guys and the girls perform separately. On Tuesday, the girls perform, everyone gets two minutes, then after the show, the Amercian get at least two hours to make calls for their favorite.On Wednesday,there come the guys.And on Thursday,the guys and girls who get the lowest two votes go home live.Of course, before they leave, they have the last chance to sing the song again on the stage.So after three weeks' competion, the top 12 are produced according only to votes.
      The show then changes its stage to a even bigger one and invites a band live.Each week ,it has a special theme,such as "country night""the QUEEN music".As usual,the players play on Tuesday,and the Amercian vote, and the one getting the lowest votes goes home live.It is crude but fair.As the show goes on,there must be one player stay at last and becomes "the Amercian Idol"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 09:01:27 |Display all floors

i know

last year in winter holiday i have seen it many times,and feel interesting,but ,now i am studing in school,so i have no chance to watch though i  like it very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-19 15:23:06 |Display all floors
yeah, so what?

It's a stupid show anyway. "Super Girl" and many alike are just copy cats of the same show.

Only the finalists got some talent, the rest are just a bunch of wankers.
Compuer thays noh~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-20 16:46:50 |Display all floors
i don't agree with the one above.i guess you do not ever watch it at all,you just think and make up.Don't be so judgemental.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.