Views: 2507|Replies: 4

let's make progress together [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-15 17:24:21 |Display all floors
Hey all,

I am a new comer over here, my MSN is: Vickyyang530@hotmail.com

Just would like to be one of your friends for sharing our life ideas or compare notes together, but for sure, to dig  the potential of our second language---English.

I know there might be many friends live in Beijing, I am not a Beijinger, but I will be to the great city on the middle of next month, it seems I can not waiting anymore, even though I am very busy on my daily work, trust that might be amazing if I can get the chance to take a close look in person of our capital.
I am the first time to be there, and I will stay 7days in that city, are there any good suggetions if my main purpose is just for travelling this time? I mean some places which are really worthy of been to. It will be really appreciated if I can hear any news from any of you. many thanks!

Anyhow, I am very sincere to know you all and shake hands with you all if possible. Hope sooner or later, I can chat with you more via MSN.

Thanks,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-15 23:43:08 |Display all floors
Sorry I'm a Beijinger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-15 23:43:44 |Display all floors
I'm not a Beijinger. Sorry  (missed a "not")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-16 08:34:48 |Display all floors

hi

i am studying in shen yang .my msn Andy_Zhao@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-16 09:53:11 |Display all floors
And I'm in ChengDu.Welcome to Sichuan!
Welcome to my sina blog!
http://blog.kosoo.cn

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.