Author: dupodong

what's your favorite quotation? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-26 23:49:10 |Display all floors

my favorite quotations

To fill the hour ------that is happiness.
                                                            ____Ra;ph  Waldo Emerson,American thinker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-27 11:19:33 |Display all floors

the quotations of my most love

you can do anything if you try

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-29 16:50:03 |Display all floors

reply ##49 zoushi's post

Originally posted by zoushi at 2006-4-26 13:26
Can you explain the meaning of "favorite quotations " in English .  i am eager to get  your  reply .

hi~zoushi~
if you say something is your favorite you mean you like it very much.
so, the favorite quotation" means some quotation that you hold dear, or like it very much.
it'd be a dictum, a proverb, a famous saying, a passage from a book, a line from a poem, a dialogue from a movie, a sentence from a prominent speech, a horrible breath from a monster, a playful prank of a elf, a sweet kiss from a fairy, a drop from heaven, a blaze from hell,so on and so forth.
in a word every line you hold dear, and consider amazing for read.(including your own words.)
so give this thread more surprises, and it will surpise you all your life.lol~~~~
:)

[ Last edited by dupodong at 2006-4-29 04:56 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-29 16:54:40 |Display all floors

communication

communication is like a game, dangerous yet exciting, it need your courage, good balance, and concentrating all your mind on it.
but when you overcome it, you'll see a great surprise welcoming ahead.
post and reply.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 10:39:03 |Display all floors

know what you want and choose it

[quote]Originally posted by dupodong at 2006-4-12 10:47
as we all know that a good word can warm even a bad heart. and a wise sentence can heal a simple soul. and a beautiful verse can light your common appearance. and a sunny quotation maybe could help ... [/quote

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 10:48:44 |Display all floors

from the Matrix to learn this word

Originally posted by fenghui9048 at 2006-4-27 11:19
you can do anything if you try

this is a inkling, but this is the reason that you real got it.

the famous film, the Matrix, profhet tell Neo, you are not the one, but prophet tell Trinity, you will love the one, and prophet tell Morpheus, this guy, this guy is the one again and again.
the reason is just this idea tell Morpheus that he can finally find the one, if he try again and again, here I must to say, maybe, he cannot find Morpheus in his life.
the same, Trinity, she believe she will love the one, again and again.

so I think, I can be the one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-1 02:54:42 |Display all floors
patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.