Views: 3780|Replies: 8

learning english with you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-9 14:37:42 |Display all floors
obviously foreigners are much more popular for getting a friend for chatting in english which have nothing to be blamed.nonetherless,i am a bit of jealous for them.in my own country,we chinese must be the first chioce.in some words,it maybe didn't make sense.
i am a  male college student and crazy about english which i took as a tool to learn more advanced information,and i do hope can find some great friends with whom i can share everything we liked.one day ,english is just a piece of cake for our sibling.
my dream should come to reality
lawrencedimon@hotmail.com
right here waiting for your advent

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-9 14:48:25 |Display all floors

hi

hi, nice to meet u here,may i add u as my chat partner?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 00:32:52 |Display all floors
everyone entertain a belief that it's a good opportunity to improve all aspects of english by the accuaintance with a foreigner from any english-speaking country .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 16:31:36 |Display all floors
hey,,buddy/
   don't be jealous, do ur business.
   if u r good enough. and girls will chase u oneday.
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 17:39:29 |Display all floors

so it is

everyone who had ever been strayed in learning strongly believe that speaking english with foreigners is the best way actually it is .but ,please deliberate over this suggestion you will understand it completely not.something i have to explain ,i don't envy,for i have already had a lot of foreign friends with whom i learn a lot of .as a matter of fact ,we treated them as alien people who we never saw before.it's so weird for them.liyang said if you meet a foreigner ,speak to them as soon as possible which i did before.Just think it seriously .do you want to be the person being harped on by people with eyes of strong desire  that preparing to speak but actually their voice faltered.In fact ,i don't know them too much though i have some oppotunities chat via email or face to face.The ignoble thing is that my friends think i need rectify my grammer though they did understand me
i am crazy about english but that's truth seldom foreigner can reallly teacher us well except english and they don't like the way our chinese students talking with them.No offense to these students. Because they want to improve their english which had nothing to be blamed.the point i want to give is.can we just change a way interracting with these guys .Shall we?
everything is my own inner voice,no offences to any  person

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 19:35:09 |Display all floors
good idea ,come on my MSN is      daojianrm@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 20:01:26 |Display all floors
I am a student too. Welcome to everyone who wanna chat in English.
Practise makes perfect. No matter how well u can speak English, if u want to converse in English, pls add me as follows: MSN: jeo54@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.