Views: 24139|Replies: 50

Do you remember your roomates? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-5 15:48:08 |Display all floors
if you ever resided in the dormitory, you may have 3 roomates at least. leaving  home to this new environment ,our roomates won be the closest persons around us.
               we studying ,living,laughing and crying together.we shared not only happiness,and also our difficulties.
                But happy time is always so short,we must be parted cause of our future,we sent our best wishes to each other with our tears~
                now we dispersed all over the word.maybe we are busy all day and all night,but  don't forget  our dearest roomates who accompany us four years or above.That time we stay together will not go back~
                send your message to them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 16:36:43 |Display all floors

Yes, i do.

I remember all of the innocent girls with whom i have had a happy and fabulous college time! Best wishes to all of them!

[ Last edited by sunnyshaner at 2006-4-6 11:04 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 17:02:15 |Display all floors

re:

friendship is everlasting and unchanging~:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 17:27:46 |Display all floors
I have 5 roomates,one of them work with me at the same company ,but she will leave after a month .
Others are working in the same city differ with me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 17:55:47 |Display all floors
I can't forget my dearest roommates. They are the best memory for me. We had lived four years.
I can't forget that we ate ice cream together in the winner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 21:35:38 |Display all floors
i still keep in touch with my loyal,kind,friendly roommates.
  coz we are not far apart~~`   LOL,,
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 08:54:19 |Display all floors

en,i agree

I agree what you say ,but we aways find ourselves enough excuse to postpone to do it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.