Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-9 13:16:10 |Display all floors

thanks

Good to read this article.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-9 13:33:21 |Display all floors
another "Yao Ming" lol
It shows most Chinese have no idea about what they are doing,what they should do
I felt shame for these dumbs since I am A CHINESE
Many of us just follow others' step, once other said some stuffs is awesome not matter if it really is we said:yeah! it's awesome!

Actually I just can't understand why nowadays our Chinese always show the stupid side since our ancestors are so brilliant.
It's about another opinion
well forget that......
你二大爷! 她有什么好?! 一对儿脑缺氧 -_-"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 20:55:05 |Display all floors
I wondered how li yuchun was voted to be the champion. I admit that she's a very different girl. She's lovely, unpretentious, not calculative. But I should say her English pronounciation is pretty bad (while Zhang Liangying is much better than her) and moreover, she doesn't seem to be able to control her voice very well. One day when I gave such remarks to my sister, who's a loyal fan of Li Yuchun, she snapped at me," What  you mean is 'incorrect pronounciation' instead of 'out of tune', they are different aspects!  She doesn't pronouce well, it's true, but it doesn't mean she sings out of tune!" I quickly changed the topic before she could chop off my head or fingers. It's interesting that Li won such huge number of supports. I think she has represented a brandnew look of Chinese new generations, they are bold, creative, energetic, adventurous and dare to show their real selves to the world.  I feel uplifted by the new look and I think they deserve encouragement and praise!  It doesn't matter who won, what it matters is the attitude! So I want say, hey, Li Yuchun, well done!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-12 09:33:40 |Display all floors
hehe:)
Most of the chinese are crazy about LI,but I don't

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 22:37:01 |Display all floors
i am crazy about her. i am her biggest fan she never lose. but she,a 22 year-old gilr ,is under fierce attack since she become famous.but those rumors can not defeat her.  and i think she has a bright futher.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-14 09:04:07 |Display all floors
I don't like her very much. She makes me think i am old.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.