Views: 10521|Replies: 75

the girl i fall in love with is evil [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-3 03:45:56 |Display all floors
she doesn't have a nice heart, she is ugly inside

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 04:28:32 |Display all floors
i think empathy is a good quality of human beings. so remembering not to hurt other people in a derect way, or as fiercely as we as is really important. because only respecting human rights is the basic of building any relationship

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 04:46:42 |Display all floors
Is this your ex-girlfriend? Or her friend? Or someone else?

This is the argument for getting to know someone better before dating them--spend a while getting to know what they're like, and then you'll find out if they're ugly inside. So far, the fact that you're in this situation sounds like it's your fault.

[ Last edited by sockmonkey at 2006-4-3 04:48 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 04:57:55 |Display all floors

the girl is not my ex-gf, she is my ex-gf's friend

i telephoned her for a whole night, and she didn't respond all of my telephone. if tell me that she doesn't want to have a talk with me, i will repect her words, and stop telephone. but she didn't respond my telephones. she is lack of empathy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 05:16:13 |Display all floors
OK, if you phone a girl repeatedly all night, they're going to think you're a creepy stalker and they won't answer your calls. She might not have said "Stop calling me!" because she could have thought if she did that, you might want to know why she didn't want to talk to you.

She might be a little immature (but not lacking empathy), but you're being obsessive.

[ Last edited by sockmonkey at 2006-4-3 05:20 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 05:49:24 |Display all floors

yuzhouyuzhou...

What she did (ignoring  your phone calls) is to tell you that "she doesn't want to have a talk with you".

To make phone calls to someone for a whole night is not polite...

Be a man!  Forget it! Tomorrow is still a bright day!  There are enough girls for you in the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 06:00:49 |Display all floors

i know it is inpolite

if people want be respected, they should respect others first. but the girl is not as nice as i am imagine. what i did, just a response to her action. i telephone her is not hostile, if she really doesn't want to chat with me, she can pick up the phone and tell me. i am a reasonable man. i can understand it, why use that primitive way to reject boys, it is stupid, and there will be no possible to be freinds again.

[ Last edited by yuzhouyuzhou at 2006-4-3 06:02 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.