Views: 5750|Replies: 7

valentine’s day’s horror [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-15 15:44:14 |Display all floors
I never believe virtual romance. I think it unrealistic & impossible to be true love. Even though there had living examples of lovers, who were acquainted and fell in love promptly with each other via Internet, got married ;I still don’t believe it, particularly would happen to me. So when I accidentally found that Alex, who I knew him through QQ, said he likes me, I didn’t feel happy at all.
I thought it pleasant when some one unburdens affection to me. On the contrary I just flied into a rage. Why?
It’s a long story. —I acquainted Alex through QQ. I seldom add strangers into my QQ name list unless that’s my friend In the beginning I knew nothing about him except that we are in the same university. So I added him. Soon I forgot him and less encountered him on-line. Until once he left a message to me, just telling me something about his daily life. From that on we have communicated by message. And I gradually guessed that it is likely that we are in the same college so much as the same major. But I won’t expose it but to maintain the status quo.
Unexpectedly he looked me up clearly by way of chatting with a friend, who is also my classmate. I realized our relation has been changed. Later I heard of something about him and his gfs. I am sure that I won’t like this kind of not single-minded guy.
On the valentine day I received message from him. He provided me with a link of his diary. Thereinto he mentioned five girls including me. He wrote (A, B stand for the two girls he ever loved, C ,D stand for the two girls he now loves)“A ,B and C couldn’t make me taste the sweet love,---maybe D is a good girl suitable for me ,but we lack predestined affinity.”  He also mentioned me ,he wrote “--and Flora is the type of girl I like ---before I meet the girl fated to love, I will naturally have intercourse with girls as much as I can. I will try my best to make them happy, but I clearly know they aren’t my true love.“
Seeing here, I got very indignant that I felt insulting. He actually falls in love with at least three girls simultaneously(C,D and me). What does he regard girls as? Dresses? Plaything? He will calls her “gf” even if he doesn’t love her?!
It’s really a valentine’s day’s horror. Though we haven’t talked a word, I still won’t see him. I hate this guy but I will often meet him in the university. How can I do?

Use magic tools Report

maple2626 has been deleted
Post time 2004-2-15 17:19:24 |Display all floors

Ignore him

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-15 17:25:31 |Display all floors

A bad doggy-boy!!!

I have been giving advice and opinions about love situations at China Daily, for some time, and I see so  many guys and girls rush into bad love relationships.

Infatuation and physical attraction is something that happens immediately and should not be confused with love. Real love comes with time and getting to know the person.

It is obvious that this is not at all a nice guy, but a dirty doggy-boy. Dogs are wonderful animals, but some tend to stray and always look for willing females to couple with promiscuously. It is not good for you, the other girls, or even the doggy-boy.

You have to think of this: The doggy-boy, in his great excitement to couple, could run out into traffic and get run over. He could be badly injured or killed.

Would it not be the right and good thing to neuter this doggy-boy for his safety and happiness? Being neutered would make him a loyal and good doggy-boy, who would stay home and just sleep and eat. He would be loyal and very obedient.

Without his constant urge to always seek females to couple with, his mind will be at rest (along with something else!) and his heart will be pure, and his spirit will find wisdom without outside distractions!

So, sweet girls of China, you must carefully select a man of intelligence, who has a responsible and loving heart--not some overly excited doggy-boy who runs amok doing damage to every girl he can jump on!!! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-15 19:22:57 |Display all floors

doggy-boy?

for once, words fail me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 00:33:35 |Display all floors

It is easy

I believe that if the cow don't want to drink no body can force it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 07:09:36 |Display all floors

same feeling.

i agree on your attitude principle, however i don't think your words is reasonable though i stand by with you. there are various people in the current society, they have  different desire, for money, for love, for ....., we can't say they are wrong, only you are right, but we should take care of oneself,  and our relative....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 09:28:14 |Display all floors

make it clear how you loathe him

If you may see this guy from day to day, keeping ignoring him is not an expedient solution.
I think, on one hand, you should definitely give him a cool shoulder, making a point that you not only dislike him but also despise him to the bones through your expression whenever you meet him.
On the other hand, speak in person how his hehaviors made you gross.
If necessary, tell everyone, especially girls what a lousy guy he is.
Show no mercy to him, he doesn't deserve that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.