Views: 7622|Replies: 13

why did blue tigers girlfriend leave him??????? CANT FIGURE THAT OUT!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-14 23:19:18 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-15 07:16:33 |Display all floors

You poor little farm boy!!!

Finally, you are in the big city of Beijing, and I am your American hero--like a movie star. And, as such, you idolize me and follow my every move.

It is not at all healthy for you to idolize other people. You must discover a life that you can actually live.

I know that you are sad that your beloved geese and chickens all died from bird flu, but that is punishment from the Chinese spirits, because you were unfaithful to them all. You didn't select one goose or chicken to marry and raise a family with!

It is all YOUR fault that they died!!! Your promiscuous cheating spread a horrible, deadly disease to all of them!!!

Look at wrs553, everyone: He is an example of what happens to those who are unfaithful and promiscuous!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-15 20:50:56 |Display all floors

well what happed to your girlfriend????????WHY SHE LEAVE????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-15 21:10:38 |Display all floors

re

You poor little farm boy!!!
  how to translate?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-15 21:18:22 |Display all floors

try

//You poor little farm boy!!!
how to translate?//

你这个从农村来的穷酸小子!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-15 22:19:02 |Display all floors

wrs553

I am blue tiger's fiancee. I didn't leave him. I have been loving him so deeply since I fell in love with him. But like other couples, sometimes we have some quarriels, too.

I like blue tiger's posts !! That's one of the reasons I love him!!!  
Hope you guys have a nice day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 03:42:06 |Display all floors

well..........I hope he reads your posts.........and learns to be polite!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.