Views: 78412|Replies: 263

The reason america will always be a superpower [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-19 10:28:46 |Display all floors
The smartest minds when it comes to nuclear technology or other technology like in science or other endeavors
they come to america because they get properly compensated for there gifts . this is why they call america the land of opportunity
America is a brain drain to the world because the world simply dose not compensate talent like america dose its just that simple.
If you have skills of any kind were are you going to go ? The answer is simple America .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 15:13:19 |Display all floors

Reply #1 frothow's post

being "invited" to wars while two parties involved were exhausted...getting paid from the parties involved...
bullying around the world...Yugoslavia,Vietnam,Costa Rica,Somalia,Panama,you name it...
getting sand and grit from Iraq back to Northen California for building the theme park...
lying to his own people and people all over the world..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 17:38:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frothow at 2006-3-19 10:28
The reason america will always be a superpower

The smartest minds when it comes to nuclear technology or other technology like in science or other endeavors
they come to america because they get properly compensated for there gifts . this is why they call america the land of opportunity
America is a brain drain to the world because the world simply dose not compensate talent like america dose its just that simple.
If you have skills of any kind were are you going to go ? The answer is simple America .

Yet you seem to ignore the point of justice in all of this. You do realise, don't you, that the US economy is also greatly subsidised by the world-wide EFL industry, which thus allows the US to pay the higher salaries.
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 17:46:15 |Display all floors

superpower?

maybe now. but from a long standpoint,  americans have to admit  they'll lose the status to China as some of the posts here claimed. i am saying this not because i am a chinese but facts don't  tell lies.  i am sure most of you and i strongly believe what China has accomplished in the past twenty years since its reform and opening up and  what China will be in the next few years...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 21:03:37 |Display all floors
bullshit!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 21:29:14 |Display all floors
No, I don't think so!
At least, I can say there're many new market in the world around,
"US is always not the whole world." Do remember this, Americans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 21:35:00 |Display all floors

one reason: encourage on idea-generation

Amearicans always welcome new idea!! while these ideas will lead to things unimaginable

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.