Views: 6318|Replies: 7

how to improve my oral english? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-18 09:05:30 |Display all floors
i am a ready graduate student major in business english ,but unfortunately i got a job in a company which have not  develop their business abroad ,then how can i improve my oral english or how to maintain my english level ,i am so puzzle ,or leave the company is more fit for me  ??
i have a simple dream.........a simple dream ............

Use magic tools Report

guiyangbill has been deleted
Post time 2006-3-21 12:29:02 |Display all floors

How to improve oral English

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 09:09:49 |Display all floors

?

I'm confused too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 14:31:20 |Display all floors
The cause of your problem is in a cheese deficiency.
I bet you didn't know you needed more cheese.
You could be cheese-errific. :)
A real big cheese wiz in spoken English!
Now cutting the cheesy remarks, you can try working at Pizza Hut if you can find one in your town.
美式比萨快餐, A lot of foreigners go to this restaurant so it can be a great opportunity to practice spoken English and possibly make a few foreign friends.

[ Last edited by tommylove at 2006-4-4 03:05 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 09:46:01 |Display all floors
so,i should be a despairing poor man. cos there isn't  a  foreigner  close to me  in this outlying town.
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 11:31:01 |Display all floors

How to improve oral English?

Though I'm in a trading company and in charge of importing ,however,there still few situations are needed to talk directly with my foreign suppliers.In  most cases just communicating with each other by email.How come the email is so popular that results in insteading of a direct phone talking in English?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-28 17:10:07 |Display all floors

my view

when it comes to the question"how to improve my oral english",some people will always reply it as "practice makes perfect",however,don't you think that we need some detais,such as what kind of person should we choose to practice with,the one whose english is better than us or his english is just so so, and do we need some materials to practice by ourselves and so on,

what we really need  is the more practical ways ,but not the theory that are familiar to us!

thanks for your attention!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.