Views: 8435|Replies: 7

Inter open way for possible Ronaldo return [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-17 20:06:24 |Display all floors
ROME, March 17 (Reuters) - Inter Milan owner Massimo Moratti has opened the way for a possible return to the Serie A club by Real Madrid striker Ronaldo.

Last month the former World Player of the Year sparked speculation that he was preparing to move when he said he felt unloved by Real's fans.

'If he is still strong, athletically and mentally, and we believe he can play well with (striker) Adriano, we will think about it,' Moratti was quoted as saying in La Gazzetta dello Sport on Friday.

Ronaldo played for Inter for five years before joining the Spanish giants in 2002.

Furious Inter fans accused him of walking out on the club that had stood by him for two years while he recovered from the serious knee injury he suffered against Lazio in April 2000.

In the past three seasons Inter fans have displayed banners warning Ronaldo to stay away from Milan.

Moratti had previously ruled out a possible return but is now taking a softer line.

'It's a practical and sporting question, not an emotional one,' he said.

'Besides, I'm not a man that holds a grudge and I've always liked Ronaldo personally. I've never forgotten the past.

'He was enormously successful as an image for our club. With him on the pitch we won the UEFA Cup (in 1998) and twice came close to winning the Serie A title.'

If Ronaldo decides to leave Real, Inter would not be the only Serie A club interested in him.

Last month AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani said 'the doors were open' for him to join Inter's city rivals.
RonaldoInter412.jpg
http://www.pampers.com.cn/bsod/seebaby.asp?ID=sh00017

Use magic tools Report

fangxuan has been deleted
Post time 2006-3-17 20:12:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-17 21:30:03 |Display all floors

me too, his loyal fun

i fell in love with him n Brazil in 2002 W-C
he is so magic!
~★~大家好~★~

▄︻┳┻═ - - - - - - -

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 21:45:48 |Display all floors
yeah Ronaldo was magic..

BUT now Ronaldo is 30 old..it is inevitable..
NOW the world will belong to Ronaldinhio.
Maybe the  faulty is another prfect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-20 10:42:20 |Display all floors
He was a terrific striker!

[ Last edited by slamduncan at 2006-3-20 10:44 AM ]
msn2.JPG

Use magic tools Report

fangxuan has been deleted
Post time 2006-3-20 10:48:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-20 15:01:50 |Display all floors
Maybe with Ronaldo back to Inter, it will make Adriano easier to scores.. maybe..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.