Author: eightyeight

What Do You Think Is The Meaning Of Life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-3 12:39:26 |Display all floors
love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-3 22:39:12 |Display all floors

Reply #1 eightyeight's post

having  the opportunity  do what u love to do at the moment u want to do is the mean of life! and i think it is the interesting that  leads to success !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 03:02:55 |Display all floors

what white2001 suggested

Our fellow forumite white2001 sent me an private message wondering what I thought of the idea "expanding your potential gradually" ...

I think it is an interesting perspective!

Many folks look out at the world with what affect it might have on them and perhaps what effect they might have on the world, some look at things in terms of self survival and perhaps others look at life as an apportunity of some kind ... so many intersting thoughtws and perspectives on the idea!

Here is another attempt from me:

Learn responsibilite thought and actions!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 03:05:42 |Display all floors

Apologies to all

I have not been able to keep up very well with this thread of late as I am having some great difficulties with my eyesight ... as things improve, I promise to come back and have a look and perhaps say a thing again. Thank you all for your thoughts and perspective ... there are so many differnt ideas and perspective ... what a great tool for making a comparison!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 11:39:55 |Display all floors
Learn to live by yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 17:25:51 |Display all floors

live

to be yourself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 10:02:28 |Display all floors

reply freakyqi

you thoutht Look back with no regret ,i can't agree with you any more!
once i was told that ,life is like a newly snowed field ,wherever you go ,it will show!it moves me much!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.