Views: 1286|Replies: 1

SUGGESTION TO CD [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-9 08:10:52 |Display all floors
I haven't been posting too much lately although I visit the page daily twice or htree times. I want to thank CD for "cleaning" up the forum and making it a much more "user friendly" environment. I do have a suggestion. I noticed thee is a sort of "game" going on with posting pictures of places and guessing. Tha'ts just great. Why don't you just put a space for adding the points of guesses right beside the posts? For example. That would even encourage more people to participate and post. We could have a week winner, month winner or year winner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 11:17:01 |Display all floors
Hello,
Friendly moderator here. I'm not sure what you mean by "put a space for adding the points of guesses right beside the posts?".

Feel free to elaborate, I am open to suggestions. One problem may be however, that the games were initiated by members, and the points were all made up according to whim, so there have been no rules up until now. Perhaps TMP, who is the main person posting these games, will read this and get some ideas.

Perhaps he can edit the subject line to declare when there has been a winner and how many points the winner got, so that viewers will see immediately if that game is done, etc.

I think the game is cute and it has seemed to be a fun way for some people to chat, but with a purpose. It's also mildly educational.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.