Views: 4562|Replies: 33

FAO: Thunderbird [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-1 22:00:42 |Display all floors
You did it! Animated avatar

You are daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa maaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 00:14:17 |Display all floors
Hooray! Hooray!

And your earth looks much better now. It looks like an earth with toxic clouds, rather than a super-ball.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 00:18:13 |Display all floors

PS ...

Freakqi ... You are daaaaaaaaaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaaadeeeeeeeeeeee

... and you know why!
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 00:28:41 |Display all floors
Why thank you!

But ... when I can make it snow on my snowy tree avatar I'll really deserve your praise. Now TB has to post here so everyone can see his avatar! I had to go look for him somewhere else to see what you were talking about.

TB, how did you do that? Do you have some special powers??? I want special powers! (besides my charming good looks and meager psychic abilities)
Someone guess a number between 1-100, I'll tell you what it is.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 00:35:24 |Display all floors

TB ...

Is like the Animated Gif King .... He can leap Gifs in a single bound and stop the traffic with his beak!!

All bow to TB, Animated Gif King

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 00:40:41 |Display all floors

Hard work and fun.

Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-3-2 00:28
Why thank you!

But ... when I can make it snow on my snowy tree avatar I'll really deserve your praise. Now TB has to post here so everyone can see his avatar! I had to go look for him somewh ...

Making the animation is relatively easy....but get it down to the proper size was a problem for me...I did it three times before I could reduce it to the postable size...the process was tedious but fun at the end...the best part is getting all the cheers from you guys.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 00:45:16 |Display all floors

I love to be the king.

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-3-2 00:35
Is like the Animated Gif King .... He can leap Gifs in a single bound and stop the traffic with his beak!!

All bow to TB, Animated Gif King

As long as I don't have to be the "Burger King".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.