Views: 20854|Replies: 81

Do Chinese guys/girls prefer virgins nowadays? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-1 21:51:13 |Display all floors
Do Chinese guys/girls prefer virgins nowadays?

and how about you?

[ Last edited by hyperactive at 2006-3-1 10:07 PM ]
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 21:55:14 |Display all floors
Men,for the majority, still care about girls' virginity.

ANy different voice could be posted below

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 07:47:20 |Display all floors

prefer virgins?

heck no
men want girls who've had as many different partners before as possible...hopefully recent too, so the experience is fresh in their minds
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 08:07:46 |Display all floors
i guess in china..still lots of men prefer virgines...but how come they are not virgins??

they have no rights to ask their wives to be virgins..while they are nOT!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 08:19:08 |Display all floors

AKKAKAKAKAKKAKKK!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 08:23:36 |Display all floors
well.. for the guys... they have nothing to lose.... but as for the girls.... well... its a whole new story.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 08:37:36 |Display all floors
It's true, from their views...most of the Chinese guys, specially some pathetic and selfish college guys, they do. They wish their wife to be virgins, in their opinion, you can have an experienced girl as girlfriend, but not to marry her, and they won't marry a girl who's not virgin---at least they can't accept even if they get married, it'll haunting in their mind everyday(it's even a good reason to attack the girl in the future), while allowing themselves "have fun"---that's even became something worth showing off.
They wrote articles, posts, most of them were just whining or sounding ridiculous, announcing their ideas of virgins and why they want virgins(like they believe it's scientific), but for my part, there's only one point---sexist

On the contrary, I seldom see girls demanding their boyfriend or husband to be virgins, those girls seem weak and couldn't find anything to disprove the idea, as a feminist I never allowe this happen..
My point is clear--if a guy has virgin complex, he has to keep himself virgin while demanding his wife---it's not bad to be celibate before marriage if they wish..
If he's not, he has no right to demand others...well, I don't mind my future husband's a virgin or not---cause I never want to get married..eek...

But I don't know the conditions in other countries, might be the same, some men, no matter where they come from, are just similarly selfish.   

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2006-3-2 03:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.