Author: hyperactive

Do Chinese guys/girls prefer virgins nowadays? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-1 13:37:37 |Display all floors
oh...i dont think you will be valued higher or more if ur a virgin....

if someone likes you..he or she wont mind whether the other party is virgin or not...it is the LOVE..not the virginity...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-2 02:15:21 |Display all floors
LOVE is what counts.. but I still prefer girls who had not many partners before me... if she has been desflowered.. it doesn't matter if she is a good girl...
but I don't think that a good good will have over the ten partners before she get married
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-2 09:15:27 |Display all floors
gee...why you have that requirment for your gal??...

are you virgin? ... before questioning others..look at urself in the mirror..!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-2 23:18:08 |Display all floors
there's nothing wrong with me....
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-2 23:50:44 |Display all floors
Virgin??how a funny question.
Who care? Maybe  you do.
But,actually,Chinese have changed,
If you want to know about it, please come to china,
then,you will find the answer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 02:00:09 |Display all floors

Virgins DO make a difference !

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-3-2 21:24
oh well..i dont care whether he is white or asian or black...the point is..you are not virgin..u have no rights to ask your gal to be virgin...bein a virgin doesnt mean anything..besides..am sure n ...

Being a virgin may mean less chance of HPV human papillovirus carrier which may cause cervical cancer.

Being a virgin means less a chance of a carrier of sexually transmitted disease i.e. chlamydia which is so prevalent among white girls. Most sexually active white girls do carry a host of sexually tranmitted diseases i.e. chlamydia, and other vaginal flora.

Also being highly sexually active with mutliple partners like 20% of white girls DO have increased chance of P.I.D. pelvic inflammatory diseases, salpingitis and increased incidence of cervical cancer and infertility due to salpingitis and also increase the incidence of ectopic pregnancy !

HIV infection among heterosexual partners in South-East Asia/Africa have already been the main mode of transmission of AIDS.

Also not being a virigin may indicate past pregnancy and abortion and many other complications such as Asherman's Syndrome.

There are more....... But I leave this subject to others !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 02:29:37 |Display all floors
Or... not being a virgin could mean you practiced safe sex and know how to enjoy yourself properly; sex does not necessarily equal STDs. Plus, kanyuek, why are you placing the responsibility of STD transmission entirely on females? Guys get them too! And while guys may not get pregnant, they could have illegitimate children running around somewhere with child support payments that have to be met. In my eyes, that's worse than an abortion.

You seem to be more than a bit of a misogynist. And that's not attractive at all--whether someone's a virgin or not.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.