Author: hyperactive

Do Chinese guys/girls prefer virgins nowadays? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-2 21:45:11 |Display all floors
eh...2 holes...are u sure??..another the 3rd hole?????..........

*oral
*vagina
*arse

so..three instead of two..which means he is NOT a virgin...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 21:48:29 |Display all floors
hummm.....u know i don't call mouth as a hole....i use it eating and speaking......

Sinful...those guys are very loyalty to Gods....so you think they are allowed to dirty their mouths?

so i said 2 holes....never tried

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 21:51:20 |Display all floors
sorry..that was a joke..and it turned out to be a very sick joke..sorry about it....

i guess i can undersand for some guys they just dont wanna have sex...eh...maybe they think they are too perfect for a woman...

anyways..men are from mars..women are from venus....different brain structure and mindset...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-3 00:00:54 |Display all floors
I do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-3 01:32:51 |Display all floors
#32--are you a virgin too? If so, then you're allowed to expect such a thing. If not, you're a hypocrite. Sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-3 02:33:44 |Display all floors

I don't understand the whole "virgin" thing....

Women aren't like cars.  I guess it's mostly men's insecurity in knowing someone was there before them and they don't think they will "measure up"...

Virgins generally do not know what they are doing in the bedroom and make poor lovers.  Oh, and they bleed all over your sheets....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-3 06:07:22 |Display all floors
but some guys like to see the sheets get red ... what sick men they are!!!

i dont thinnk i like virgin guys..cos i am gonna teach them from scratch..but it might be a good idea as i can teach them what i like...and what i dont..so they might be trained like a dog to please me...oh...training men is like training a dog..simple like that!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.