Author: hyperactive

Do Chinese guys/girls prefer virgins nowadays? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-5 23:32:34 |Display all floors

My personal experience with virgin ?

I  once dated a young, proper Southern  lady whom I met through her parents. She is so proper, nice and classy.

She spent a summer with me in Upper Michigan along the lake in the cottage.

I was so in love with her and before the summer was ended. I asked her to make love to me.

But I was not sure it was her first time or she was a virgin, so I was very gentle and she never said a word.

She went back home to Mississippi and the next thing I heard was she got married to Howard. A guy she might have been dating and still married to him after 21 years.

That was long times a ago but I still talked to her Mom. So does it make any difference your wife or girllfriend is a virgin, NO !

My gf could have been a slut or a virgin but the end point is she got married right the way to get away from home (we did not get along too well)

The essence is there is more to a relationship than being a virgin !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 23:34:28 |Display all floors

It is very difficult to have the first child but it gets easier in second..

It is soooooooo difficult to have your first baby but after the first baby, the second, third, just one push, the baby comes out !

Any man can have a baby but it takes a REAL MAN to raises a good child !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 00:09:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2006-4-5 22:07
I never said its EASIER.
its just a nice quote. each has its own problems and good things.
giving birth is well-known painful troughout the world. its not easy.
men have the responsibilty to tak ...

than this one is better
做人难,做一个好男/女人更难
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 00:10:20 |Display all floors
yep. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 01:05:47 |Display all floors

i agree with superkylin

im an  university   student. in  my   opinion,the  college guy who  have   sexual   experience  dont  care  that
whether their  girlfriend  is    virgin,but  the   virgin  guy    dont   go  along  with   them.because  the called"boy"
is   different  from  the   called   "man"who  have more sentiment  and   thinking  after  making  love.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.