Views: 14537|Replies: 101

He is my lover, please help me understand him [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-26 22:33:10 |Display all floors
We met twice and made love. Both times he told me that he is a busy man and was in a hurry. he said to me:' I have to leave because I have to work, a good man is quite busy.' ( He is busy, this is true).I sometimes call him, but he never answers my call, instead he sends me mobile messages every 3 to 4 days. Both times we had tea or coffee, it seems that he wouldn't like to spend more money for me like having lunch or dinner together. On Valentine's Day,  he sent me a mobile message too, but didn't invite me to go out. The day before yesterday, he asked me to meet him at an exhibition to give me the ticket, being a sponsor of that exhibition, he had to work at the time, so he asked me to see the exhibition alone. I understand he likes to impress me with his work. He is 49 years old, divorced,  I don't expect anything from him but some intimacy and he knows it very well. Now my question is: Does he care for me? What might be in his mind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 22:36:23 |Display all floors

I can think of two things ...

1) he is busy
2) there is another woman

Hmmm, sorry about number 2 but it can happen ... Just be careful ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 22:38:00 |Display all floors

Reply #2 tmphgt's post

Does he care for me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 22:39:52 |Display all floors
i dont think he is busy..he cant be so busy!!!!!

even if he is that busy...but if he cares and loves you that much..he would take off some time for you on valentines day...he will make his time for you..cos of the love...but he didnt do so...

a divorced man is bit dangerous..so better keep distance from him..

in my eyes..i feel that he doesnt love you at all..he just wanna the sex from you..simple like that..it might be cruel..but i cant see him love you..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 22:44:00 |Display all floors

"What might be in his mind?"

another woman? I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound cynical.... it just seems a bit suspicious. if he really cared he would make time for you....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 22:44:21 |Display all floors

Reply: #3

I am not sure ...

SA is right, if he loves you then he will make time for you. Ask him what is more important: money, work or love?

I worry that you are being used.

Is he Chinese or foreign? Is he your age group, are you much younger?

Divorced men are not more dangerous and I don't think that is problem in your case.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 22:45:46 |Display all floors

So ...

Otis, SA and I all agree ...

Something is not right ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.