Author: piraeus

marriage, Is it a duty for us? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-9 10:53:11 |Display all floors

Shuffle off this mortal coil till finding whom you love.

Originally posted by piraeus at 2006-2-22 08:48
I have no happy felling during this spring festival holiday. mother is pushing me to find boyfriend and get marriage every day.  so upset!!!  However, my colleague's situation are much more worst t ...

In my opinion, mostly important, you are suppose to communicate well with your mother.we are always looked on children in our parent's eyes and anything can be talked with our parents, right?

After that your mother know what  you really long for or  your contemplation, you can shuffle off this mortal coil till finding someone whom you love, Love someone whom you find.

Good lucky to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 22:38:01 |Display all floors
in my view:24, u r still young enough~u need more free time of ur own ~u have many other thing to do ~ if u get married, u need load the responsibility for ur hubby,ur new family,ur baby~more and more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 01:07:48 |Display all floors
"A wedding is an event, a marriage is an achievement."
It was said by a U.S. judge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-10 09:10:25 |Display all floors
My wife marriaged me when she was 25 last year...  She was ready.  You must be not ready yet I think.  You'll be ready when a appropriate guy interrupt in your life.  Time will approve it.
------ 淡泊明志 宁静致远 ------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 15:18:43 |Display all floors

wow

you can prepare to make a boyfriend but don't need marry quickly!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 09:24:06 |Display all floors

marriage is not a must

I think we are highly influnced people , we seldom have our own values regardingsocial criteria. Though we all admit that marriage is not a must, we tend to think of getting married when a fixed time is approaching ( mainly 26 or more)
    Those who have found their ideal  spouse have a more urgent desire to get marriage-bund coz they want to assure themselves of the future certainty while those who are still sinlge remain a kind of watching posture, still seeking , still searching.
    Marriage is the grave of romance. This old saying reflets much of the value we embrace today . It sounds like that once we are married, our dreams , our romance, our freedome will all smashed like dusts. I should say that this is not the right core of marriage. Marriage shall come naturally as it is, when the 2 sides are mutually loved, and the right circumstance is available( when both sides can afford to shoulder the responsibility in domestic life) , this is the proper time to shoot wedding ceremony and make ever-lasting loving oath to each other.
     Marriage is not a necessity if u think it's merely a routine business. After all,  Love is not all about marriage, for those who loved, time is eternal and should not be controlled by unconcered factors
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 08:55:34 |Display all floors
marriage is a choice ,not a mustdo.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.