Views: 6909|Replies: 17

India Willing to give the Dragon-Boy a bloody Nose ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-21 01:45:35 |Display all floors
India is raring to go , be it India's bouyant ecnomy , it's military muscle or it's soft
power - India has arrived on the scene . With the Americans , Japanese and Brits in favour of India playing a bigger role in world affairs , is it not time to settle
scores with the dragon lurking on the other side of the himalayan wall. India is
iching for a showdown with the dragon .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-21 03:15:44 |Display all floors

Peace and prosperity

I could imagine that India could clash in the future over resources or some territorial dispute (AGAIN!) But I think for now the two countries want to put aside their differences. Engaging in economic or diplomatic/international "competition" is more likely, but hopefully that will be the extent of any confrontation.

China certainly has nothing to fear if more wise leaders like Prime Minister Singh are elected.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-21 05:26:45 |Display all floors
keep good relationship for the  time being..when time will come, two populated country can fight to lower the population from earth..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-26 14:12:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by savour at 2006-1-21 05:26
keep good relationship for the  time being..when time will come, two populated country can fight to lower the population from earth..

Both nuclear powers....

Sure, lower population to 0.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-28 18:09:33 |Display all floors

Bragging is cheap.

Originally posted by masterkung at 2006-1-21 01:45
India is raring to go , be it India's bouyant ecnomy , it's military muscle or it's soft
power - India has arrived on the scene . With the Americans , Japanese and Brits in favour of India playin ...

Masterkung is a master of the hot air balloon. India giving the Dragon-boy a bloody nose ? NO NEVER !! The only bloody nose may be from too much laughter and rolling on the floor . I know you are just baiting here ( your hobby ?). Do tell us what makes you even think of saying something as outrageous as this. Got up on the wrong side of the bed? Rejected by a female ? Come come you can tell us here, no one would know except you and me. State a few (?) ways Indian Tiger plans to mawl the Dragon. Sounds like a theme for a Bollywood movie ; lots of dancing and singing etc. Do tell. Please don't disappoint us by shrinking away without trace. My father always said " You dare to challenge, you dare to show up " OK ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 22:03:29 |Display all floors

Bloody Nose

I dnt hate china or chinese.

I find dance and music better than chinese movies where the hero flies where ever he want to becos he
knows kung fu in fights and then walks when he has to travel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 11:32:53 |Display all floors

Reply #1 masterkung's post

The Forces of Evil has arrived!

Are you the Dark Lord Darth Vader?

Why so intent to "go to war"?

Green Dragon
Yoda
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.