Views: 4582|Replies: 16

what i do is just wait the right person! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-10 22:45:09 |Display all floors
i live a low-key life all the time.
enjoying wardering alone and thinking still.

i had ever carried a torch for several guys long long ago.(not so many)
yet i never try to speaking out my love but just pretend to be intimate or stranger.

i had ever refused some guys love letters and invitation
cos i don't think they are not the right personand suitable for me

i long for perfect love story when i was a pure girl
yet now i just wanna a simple guy who understands me and make me feel safe and warm when he holds my hands in such cold weather.

vivian(Anny baby) ,my favorate freelance writer said in her novel i. can remember it clearly
"i know the person i am looking for is just looking for me as i do
we are stuggle against loneliness together at the same time"

so i am waiting still ~~~~~~
take each day as the end!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 17:41:50 |Display all floors
just wait ..........
maybe it is a good choice
but i am not sure

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 17:52:56 |Display all floors

My attitude

Why wait?
Don’t you experience the time you wait longer, the disappointments you will get more? My attitude is “Let-it-be”, not wait. If you wait for a long time, even getting ages, you still did not meet the right one, then, what will you do?

Through you words, I could see you desire to be loved. Honestly, so do I. Since we all know how wonderful love is, we all hope we find the fated one to complete our heart and life; we long for the warmness. However, as women, we can not wait, since our prime time is very short, what do you think how long we could wait?  When women are over 27-30 year old, what kind of age men will be willing to marry such age women? Think about it!

I still not meet the right one now, but I don’t know choose to wait. I prefer to enjoy my life, even my life is just like a routine; even my heart is dying to find someone to fill in; even my mind is expecting the right one could come up next moment. I will not waste my time to wait for an unknown person though.

Rgds,
Joy

[ Last edited by joyimh at 2006-3-8 05:55 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 07:38:49 |Display all floors
not justing waiting ,waiting  and looking  for,may be better~~

Use magic tools Report

gyges_lee has been deleted
Post time 2006-3-9 08:52:02 |Display all floors

It's a problem

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 22:37:15 |Display all floors

I think……

Although I don"t know anything else aboat you except your words above,I think u should be a completist.
Maybe,love is not to wait,love is to give yourself a chance

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 00:15:44 |Display all floors
hehe, waiting is not a right way for now day, you should go out to find the guy you love and love you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.