Author: xwlwindy

学英语的女孩子们请注意! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-25 17:27:41 |Display all floors

Reply #1 xwlwindy's post

I think u shouldn't publish the exciting opinion in the publish .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 21:06:33 |Display all floors
yes,i think you are right,we should watch out,

it is because that the foreigners make use of our anxiety for learning english,

once i chat with a foreigher  the first time ,he ask for my photo,when refuse him,he never talk with me any more,,,hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 16:11:03 |Display all floors
I feel sry for those who make a point of practicing oral English with Anglophones outside China, immigrants living abroad and native English speakers in particular, failing to keep up with them anymore.I met several foreigners, from the U.S. as well as from France, and emigrants to the U.S originally lived in China.Ironically, the real foreingers talk with me amiably whilst the emigrants speak with arrogance and affect  a pretentious use of English language.Whats more, they tend to lower down the image of us Chinese natives by stating that Chinese people are of a low intelligence quality and lack innovation.:/
L'internationale sera le genre humain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 11:45:57 |Display all floors
Thanks Ms.xwlwindys

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 23:08:31 |Display all floors
really ? so  dread

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-1 10:47:39 |Display all floors
我同意楼主的观点啊,不过有的女孩子自个喜欢,也就没有办法了啊

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 19:04:04 |Display all floors

there are same guys from china as well as from abroad.

i think all the girl in the world should be careful for the guys. but of course ,   just like everybody's thinking, foreigner is from out of china,  we need to be more careful. i am working for a foreigner who is from arabic. you know the person from this place has bad thought in this aspect. but if you are a traditional girl of china, you will be save by yourself. you need to use your smart head to have a think for everybody.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.