Author: liliatnis

Money can't buy me love, but it buys things I love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-4 18:44:50 |Display all floors

i have an ex-wife the same

money counts sinfull but it shouldn't be the reason to be with someone yes its great if you find someone you love and they have money but that should be last on anyone mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 18:45:25 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by scottish at 2006-1-4 18:34
why should you care about what money someone has ok if you were going to marry then yes you need to know that you can live but just to know before you date that is really sad girls.
i have money b ... [/quot
like the way u talking.
agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 18:46:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liliatnis at 2006-1-4 17:07
Do you agree?
Will you consider how much money he/she has when you talking about love

not all the times...
money can buy the things i love, and the man as well

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 18:48:19 |Display all floors
Love is none of money's business. But sometimes people could make money while they were making love.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 18:49:37 |Display all floors
hehe. right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 18:52:13 |Display all floors

correct tina

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 18:57:05 |Display all floors
Money can't buy me love,     

you are right , love is invaluable that any wealth cann"t buy it .
but i should say it must in a state of complete idealism . in reality ,love always follows the footstep of money

if you had no money , you were not possible to have lasting longterm love . casue sometimes we are ealily vulnearable in front of issues in real life .  

maybe those who believe in love beyond any money and prestention and it seem immune to this things . you must have watched too many fairystales and love stroies that don't existe in real life .

yeah i do wish true love existe beyond dominant of money .  though i am quite pessimistic about it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.