Post time 2006-1-4 17:07:58 |Display all floors
Do you agree?
Will you consider how much money he/she has when you talking about love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 17:28:11 |Display all floors

YES

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

-Nowhere can man find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in his own soul.
Marcus Aurelius Antonius

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 17:34:46 |Display all floors
Oh well...

I dont worry about that...

Cos most of the time...the guys I date have enough money to make me happy...

I am so bad...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 18:34:11 |Display all floors
why should you care about what money someone has ok if you were going to marry then yes you need to know that you can live but just to know before you date that is really sad girls.
i have money but if i was ever asked how much before i went out with someone i know for sure i would tell her to fcuk off

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 18:36:27 |Display all floors
oh well..u cant marry for love...u shall marry for love...love is so pure..u cant value love by money..its disgusting..

godness me..i feel like a saint now...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 18:39:49 |Display all floors

its true sinfulangel just like you said

if i ever marry agin i know i can look after her for the rest of her life but if i thought she only wanted me for my money then no chance

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 18:42:12 |Display all floors
exactly...!!

i hope i dont sound like a saint..but i really think because of love, two people get married..they take care each other..and grow older together with...it is so romantic and loving thing...it shouldnt be involved by money...

but sadly..many girls these days are gold digger...

poor craig's ex gf is one of those gals...=(

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.