Views: 2357|Replies: 6

Are you happy today? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-31 14:59:15 |Display all floors
If you are happy, please laugh loudly!
If you are not happy, please smile!
Are you feel better now?
Give you a reason to smile, because the new year is coming, please leave your sorrow and trouble on today, the last day of the year.
If you smile, you will reap laughter for the whole year, because what  we will gain is generally more than what we possess.

Thanks for your answer!
Happy New Year, My Friends!

Carrie

[ Last edited by carrieyin at 2006-1-5 09:29 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-1 11:56:42 |Display all floors

so kind of you

:)you are right,good page,happy new year for everybody!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 17:42:32 |Display all floors
hi ds:
i am glad to hear from you, i am sure that your heart was touched when you read my words, and that is what i want .
happy every minute in new year!
carrie

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 19:19:10 |Display all floors

Reply #3 carrieyin's post

thank you for you to bless everybody,i am glad to reply to you for your kindly heart,bless you happy everyday in 2006!hard work!hard play!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 21:22:06 |Display all floors
You are right !!! There is no  reason for us to be unhappy !!! Treat  yourself  better !!!!
Maybe I am the first man!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-5 09:29:09 |Display all floors
I just know one thing, when you are sad, try to smile, then you will drive half of the sadness away. When you get use to smile when  you are sad every time, you will find that you have ability to face the difficulty by smile.
In fact, everything is so easy , it is not  as complex as you imagine. Your heart can be filled with just A little happiness,why do you alway like to fill other things in it? To feel what  you like to feel. when you get use to be happy, you wont like to feel sorrow. Try it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-5 10:25:51 |Display all floors
happiness

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.