Author: circlept

Picture your true life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-22 08:45:42 |Display all floors

Wutong Yan Yun(Wutong Cloud)

wutong yan yun.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 11:40:47 |Display all floors
OK Mike, I appreciate your remembering me.....I'll do some pictures. This is great, it's like touring the world with friends....This photo we got tonight. American tradition of displaying lights on the home for Christmas. My wife and daughter are from Chongqing and I guess they don't do that there. Yet.  We drove around our little town and looked at the big and small displays. This is two neighbors doing it together.....
Mvc-001s.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 11:47:48 |Display all floors

Common where I live.

Just a couple miles out of town. This cowboy is moving his cattle to the other end of the pasture. No I don;t have a horse. Just the spirit of the west.
Mvc-024s.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 11:49:40 |Display all floors
oggyjj is a moderator??  Were you always?  Umm, congrats if not and welcome back...I miss your pictures!  I also held up my promise to you of taking winter pics in Arizona State, USA for you last year, but never posted them because it was too difficult...I will post the only snow I seen soon, now that the file size is bigger.

spirite race...that picture came out surprinsgly good considering how dark it is.  Must have a good flash, no?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 11:54:57 |Display all floors
My brother raises Scottish West Highland Bulls, some horses and goats. My brother with a baby goat.
Mvc-009s.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 12:06:07 |Display all floors
This is where I lived 60 years ago....... Little elbow grease, some paint, could look like new again..... Naaaaaa
Mvc-003s.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 12:12:18 |Display all floors
You are all invited to come to my house to eat.... Plenty for everyone. Top Pot. Sichuan Bar B Qued Pork  American style/Bottom Sichuan Pot Bar B Qued Chicken in Hoisin Sauce American style. Fusion cooking is a most EXCELLENT experience.
Mvc-002s.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.