Views: 10849|Replies: 25

talking for the weather in your country~~guys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-8 22:30:12 |Display all floors
let's discussion the topic what about the weather in your area , and realize eachother basic on it.

I m living in TJ ,the northeastern of CN,I see the weather is seem with BJ the capital of CN and in the middle of China, more bryer than TJ in the four - season,TJ near by the Bohai Sea ,it is a harbor city and the one of the most important  Open Port in the county from a great number years ago,A Port for Trade.So the change of  the weather depend the sea.

Spring ,Summer,Fall and Winter are all my favor.
Spring with green phoenix tree,Summer with the most quite pretty girls and qute boys in the country.Fall with the maple leaves and farmer' smile.
and the winter brings the Spring Festival for us,brings the white snowing and happiness to everybody.

I love TJ ,especially the seasons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-9 09:14:59 |Display all floors

hi...

I'm from the US, near New York City, maybe you've heard of it. (haha)
I think our weather is simliar to yours. We had a little bit of snow a couple days ago, and we are supposed to get more tonight. It's been around freezing the last few days, but not every day is freezing during the winter here. I don't like when it's too cold, but I do like having all 4 seasons.

I like your descriptions of why you like the seasons, so I'll do the same thing:

- I like all the colorful new flowers in spring, everything feels fresh and new.

- I like the moist dark green leaves of summer, everything is at its peak. Sometimes I like the heat, summer feels strong to me.

- I like fall because it feels relaxed and mellow. I like the leaves changing color, and I like to step on dry leaves to hear them crunch when I walk.

- Winter... sometimes it's too cold for me, but I do think the snow is beautiful, and every once in a while I can appreciate a few breaths of clean crisp air. It needs to be warm in my house though, especially at night!

The seasons are like times in a person's life: spring is like a pretty young girl happy and smiling; summer is like a big strong sweaty man working hard; fall is like a middle-aged man, wiser and content but still playful; winter is like a grandma, cold hands, white hair, but warm heart. She doesn't need anything, she likes to watch the younger ones play, and reminds everyone to keep warm and rest when they're sick.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-9 16:25:55 |Display all floors

season

Hi, Freakyqi, very nice to learn your idea of seasons. It's really an excellent article.
I live in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province. My favourite season is spring.  Walking along the Yao River to see the willow in bud with the warm wind, it's so nice. I find I am full of spirit.

Sorry, my writing is not good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-14 12:54:38 |Display all floors
I come from shenzhen south of china. even in winter I still can't feel the winter cold,this make me remember the cold I ever spent in QUFU Shangdong Province,Every winter there must snow,although there is a little cold,but I like that feeling.Now this scene is so far from me.I haven't had this feeling for long time after I came to shenzhen.So I admire you can enjoy this beautiful scene,if you have nice picture, don't forget to send to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-15 08:52:10 |Display all floors
Eva1515, I think your writing is fine. I like how you said "I find I am full of spirit". That's how I feel when I walk in the woods about an hour from my house. I like to sit by a stream and watch the water flow over the rocks... and listen to it. I like to look at strangely shaped roots of trees, and maybe see little animals - a frog hiding or chipmunk eating.

rico - maybe I'll take a picture of the snow by me and put it here. It's been very cold where I live.
freakyqi8=freakyqi. Had to start over when they fixed the site.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 12:14:45 |Display all floors
I am from shanghai china, but currently studying in sydney aust....

the weather here is really lovely...its always sunny which means u have to wear sunscreen most of the time..otherwise..u get sunburnt...oh well..it happened to me few times before...=(....its cooler during dawn..and warm up during the day....gets really hot around mid day..which is the worst time to go out...=(....luckily..it gets cooler during night time .. it makes u feel that u experience four seasons in one day..which is pretty cool..=)...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 12:35:25 |Display all floors

Shanghai

I am fm Shanghai,China
Beautiful winter ,beautiful day if you have dranken red bull...a small sip is enough...
Anyway ,it's cold  with sunshine but do not come to Shanghai these days unless you are brave enough to cope with frozen days.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.