Views: 5381|Replies: 7

Looking for a travel and dinner partner in Chengdu [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-11 17:24:31 |Display all floors
Hi, I will go to Chengdu next week for business trip and be there for 2 weeks. I am keen on Chengdu's food, but it is difficult to order dishes in the restaurant. So I am here looking for a partner to have dinner together there. Also we can go to travel together in the weekend. My plan is Du Jiang Yan, Wang Jiang Lou, Cao Tang, etc.

Please e-mail me if someone is interested.

Laura

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-12 14:49:32 |Display all floors

I am watching you carefully!!!

Laura,

I always scold dirty old men who have impure intentions towards young girls, who make such offers.

I hope your intentions are purely platonic and that you have no dirty ideas towards young guys, the way those dirty, lecherous old men have towards young girls, hehehehe!!!

Have fun!!!

Your friend :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-13 12:28:19 |Display all floors

My destination changed

Hey, thank you so much blue tiger!  see? U are so popular in this community.  Happy V day to you!

Well just get the inform that my trip destination is Chongqing in the next two weeks rather than Chengdu. So ran way my planned Qingchengshan, Leshan trips. What a pity!

But in Chongqing, there are lots of very very pepper hot pots. Is there anyone fond of hot pots in Chongqing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-14 10:35:21 |Display all floors

You are the right person to watch!

I heard and read many this kind of message left by some white man who want to trap Chinese girls &boy to have fun. Only because he is the white and he can speak English. This kind of foreigner is the  rubbish for China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-14 17:58:01 |Display all floors

maybe I can

hi, friend, from your words, I know you will go to chengdu for business trip.maybe I can as assistant for you in Chengdu.

on BBS, I notice some conments. different people have different ideas . Should people give up greed and jealousy, thing would be more simple.

honest and warm heart would be first when make friends!as one Chinese , I hope exchange different culture with foreigners who love China!

have nice day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-14 18:51:04 |Display all floors

Hi I am a Chinese girl, from Beijing !

Hi, I must claim here that I am a 26 year old Chinese girl, and my name is Laura. I like hot pot very much, but my colleagues are all Shanghainese and they don't like hot food. That's why I am looking for a dinner partner here....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-14 18:51:35 |Display all floors

Hi I am a Chinese girl, from Beijing !

Hi, I must claim here that I am a 26 year old Chinese girl, and my name is Laura. I like hot pot very much, but my colleagues are all Shanghainese and they don't like hot food. That's why I am looking for a dinner partner here....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.