Views: 8024|Replies: 29

There is no foreigner at here,have you seen one??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-3 09:54:58 |Display all floors
I think there is no fireigners will look up this web ,only our Chinese who will carefully read these words,don't you think so??If you are foreigners,please write some words here,or if there are anyone who met  with a foreigner please say some words too,I can not believe it any more,I hate some person who is not a foreigner but lie he is,it is really very ridiculous!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 11:09:48 |Display all floors

RE: There is no foreigner at here,have you seen one???

That depends on how you perceive the term "foreigner". Do you consider a foreigner as someone who is:

1. Not a Chinese National? i.e. from overseas.
2. Someone who does not look Chinese or Asian?

I say this because it's a fact that majority of people who read/post in these forums only consider non-Chinese looking people as "foreigners". With this in mind, some Chinese here do not consider Japanese and Koreans as foreigners. Though, literally they are foreigners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 11:14:57 |Display all floors

Consider this.

Lets assume that the number of times a thread has been read equals the overal interest in the subject line.

"American guy looking for friends" - lots of reads & replies.

"American born Chinese looking for friends" - little reads & little replies.

Chinese who grew up in Western countries are more Western than Chinese. Yet the people here show little interest in them, simply because they look like everyone else here.

In short, there are heaps of foreigners here. But people never consider them simply because they're not White.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 11:21:51 |Display all floors

jaimz78

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 11:22:36 |Display all floors

I have seen a lot

it's true, I've met lot of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 11:52:20 |Display all floors

onlymy view!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 11:53:16 |Display all floors

view!!

i think it is unessential.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.