Views: 4322|Replies: 23

a man 27 older than me can be my husband? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-1 13:34:39 |Display all floors
Dear All:
I met an American guy for business recently.He is twice old than my age and married. From the very beginning we have many mutual interest and understanding. Now He decided to  get divorced and move  to Beijing  to live with me. He is crazy about me even sale his house in US
do you think i shoud be strong enough to be his girl or i shoud refuse him?Any advice will be appreciated. thank you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 13:50:59 |Display all floors

will he do the same to others?

Do whatever you wanna do.it's your own choice.BUT you sure that man deserve to rely on.he can divorce for you why he cant divorce with you for others?P.S.when he attend your kids school meeting......maybe GRANDPA was coming.......hehehehehehehehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 14:29:49 |Display all floors

be careful

personal opion is just slow down. before jump into a relationship you should make his motivation clearly. especially American. they are very greedy selfish arrogant...do not ask me how much i know about America or American ppl. I think I know enough ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 17:48:23 |Display all floors

my suggestion

hey, girl, my suggestion is you could consider this problem after he divorce with his wife and sale his house.

just consider, how should u do  depends on urself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 18:09:03 |Display all floors

Reply: be careful

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-1 19:51:36 |Display all floors

jenn's older man

As you are probably an attractive and interesting woman, you can enjoy the adoration of an older man and the desires of a younger man as a choice for a time in your life.
But, it is probably a mistake to see the older man as a long term relationship. He may tire of you just as he became tired of his wife. As an american, it is very easy to become infatuated with a chinese woman, but that does mean it will last for a long time. Sooner or later, it will come down to universal issues between a man and a woman.
Also, I think more than 15 years age diff. is too much for a marriage. You may also get tired of being the younger woman!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 12:43:27 |Display all floors

my parents

thank you for your suggestions. At least I don't think my parents would accept it. I cannot foresake my parents. I am confused.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.