Author: jenniferxia

a man 27 older than me can be my husband? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-7 13:08:11 |Display all floors

From his point of view...

I am an old guy, well into my 50's. Assuming I have kids, they are old enough to take care of them selves (they are probably older than you!)

I am retired, with the money I have saved and after I sell my house, I will have enough money to live like a king in China!

The woman I am married to is an old wrinkled, mean ass bitch.

OR

I can get rid of her and marry an attractive 20 some year old virgin and obiediant China doll.

From his point of view, it is perfect. To the point where I am jealous of this guy and now he is a my idol!

Serously folks, are Chinese women really this easy???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-8 01:07:07 |Display all floors

AGE PARANOIA?

Why is age so important? What does it have to do with love? Nicholas Cage in his forties married a 19 year waitress from a fast food store. Now he is a father. Prince Charles was 41 when he married goddess Diane 21 (that is what some people think of her), Grace Kelly was 25 when she married the King of Monaco,50, and there are many other relationships like this. Who cares about age unless you are a gold digger or  have a secret agenda. Would you rather have a career minded spouse or a hamburger flipper? Once I had a client who was in his early fifties. He did his best to date English and American Girls but he was continuously being shove off. Yes, he was not the most handsome gentleman in the world and yes he wore working clothes. Yes he gave me the impression of being a hard working man of the outdoors.  A year later, be married a girl of 21 years from the Phillipines.They had a baby and live very comfortably in a small home. He came to my office about five years later so that I could write his will. The will was 28 pages long. After making provisions to pay the Royal Coffers, EU taxation,all his previous family, real estate taxes, and just about everybody else, his 27 year old wife would receive about 15 million Pounds. This did not include a 5 Million Pound trust for his child. So just think how silly it was to judge a person by his looks and age.Good Luck to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-9 05:09:38 |Display all floors

love

age is not important,love is.Do you each love one another.Not just Yankie men treat women nice.Most western men do,as that is there culture.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.