Views: 3535|Replies: 8

is it ok to believer ur web friends come to china for u? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-29 23:00:48 |Display all floors
some one told me that he came to china for a web friend he knew, and my friend also said the same, i wonder if its believeable?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-30 00:34:41 |Display all floors

it depends

it depends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-30 15:48:18 |Display all floors

i think so.

as long as he/she has money enough and time enough ..and besides if its a pretty sexy girl/boy it surely will make him/her wanna come meet u..i have the similar situation be4 and they were great..hehe..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-30 17:51:33 |Display all floors

sure

it happens often.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 20:37:31 |Display all floors

actually i m always a bit confused

at first i thought they came more maybe for the sight seeing, or travelling, or a free interpreter and tourits guider, but now i begand to believe that. well, maybe for both, but anyway, its good to meet somone from another country. i just wonder if i can visit there too one day, seems impossible now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 20:46:20 |Display all floors

haha, same case here, girl

the guy said he was coming to c me during x'mas if possible, i m wondering too, but t's alright,,,cuz if ur friend really comes, he's the one who's taking the risk, not u, all u gotta do is to be careful not to fall for  him too quickly girl, cuz that'd be dangerous, except for that, u have nothing else to worry about but where to take him to, lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-31 21:00:13 |Display all floors

girl----

Yes,he is coming here 4 u,but after making love 2 him,u will know something else,im serious--------

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.