Views: 77906|Replies: 116

the difference between the chinese and american's attitude to their life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-8 11:26:24 |Display all floors
      I  always think that  american take more care  over  their life quality, while chinese like saving money and give their next generation.They seem greater than american. But i'm still a little confused.  why they don't enjoy   their life.   If  u have any other views or thoughs about it,  WELCOME!!!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-8 16:18:18 |Display all floors

Are you sure?

Not all the Chinese are like what you thought here, and not all the Americans are "enjoying their lives", too. If you rich enough, you can be happy everyday with yourself and your family. However if you are very poor, you have to save all the time in your life. Fate? I don't know. Maybe you can do some reserching.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-8 18:26:50 |Display all floors

sssssssss

ssssssss

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-9 03:25:22 |Display all floors

My opinion

Normally,people like to squander their dough in America.Most people like to spend money beyond their capability. For instance, American students often use credit card,even they ovespend thousands of  dollars.they will not take notice. Seldom normal citizens in the US have not formed the idea of investment. They only know how to spend.Most people work for a life time to pay back the loan of the house. That is awful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-9 06:09:15 |Display all floors

The basics

Chinese are now different from American when it comes to the basics. We all want our children to succeed, we protect them from harm. A man and woman try to achieve a better life in both worlds. Happieness is the perception of the individual. I want to see my family together, to grow, learn and experience life together. When the time comes we must see our children go out into the world to I feel sorrow and pride. I will worry that they will be harmed but must let go.
   I turn to my wife and see that she feels the same. She is Chinese I am not. But our hearts feel the same. The children are gone, but we have each other. Together we will go on.
   We all must plan for the future. Money should not be the issue. I know wealthy people who are miserable always worrying about someone takeing thier money.
   If we compare, there is not much difference. Life is China is different in each city. The same here in the U.S. My Father and Mother in law in Chaina are not wealthy, but they are happy.
   How we do things in everyday life is definitely different. I have lived both and enjoy both even though they are vastly different, the results are the same. I accept both ways of life and enjoy them for what they represent. Both worlds are so different yet so same.
   We should look at ourselves first and see the wonderful things around us. Is there really need for change? Would it really matter? If so, then make the change. Life offers opportunity every hour, it is our choice to take the opportunity or leave it. Great wealth is not the answer to our problems. We are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-9 06:12:52 |Display all floors

Typographical error

I meant to say we are "no" different, not now.........Oops.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-9 12:58:22 |Display all floors

my point

i think in most time chinese is implicit, but american usually is open.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.