Views: 3869|Replies: 2

How would you feel [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-7 12:10:49 |Display all floors
I recently had a hard broke off with the love of my life. If the men you love so much for 10 years keep  on telling you he never intend to get married again, would you stay or leave him ?
I truly expressed my feeling that I am the type of marrying kind and women shall not be treated as only an object , after that i decided to stop the relationship. Do you think its the right thing to do ?
My country is not too modernized compare to Shanghai, but does all the skycrapers buildings, the pubs , the commercialized society over there change the tradition of our chinese family value and marriage seem to be the last thing in your life agenda?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-7 13:18:16 |Display all floors

Buddhist Editor

Oh, poor Buddhist editor...so lost and confused...so busy trying to  something that cannot be commercialized and sold!

How would I feel? With my senses, of course!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-11 14:49:11 |Display all floors

There,there,may be he is not the right guy

I think marriage is predestinied by fate. Every one would find his or her suited company in the end .Some one, though you get along with spendidly, probaby may not mean to  be your Mr right .Take heart, and search your happiness.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.