Views: 3990|Replies: 3

NEED YOUR CONTRIBUTION [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-7 12:03:13 |Display all floors
I am an editor of Indonesia Buddhist Magazine in Jakarta, would welcome all of you to contribute your love life, life experience , working and society problema you face in China.Looking at the rapid changes in the city of Shanghai, I would love to be informed hows the living of modernized city from the perspective of China most valuable teaching of Buddhism. Selected contribution will be awarded. Pl email me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-7 13:35:43 |Display all floors

OH!!!

An editor of a Buddhist magazine! Oh, so novel! An editor wants your experiences to sell to other people, so they can HAVE your experiences, too! Why did not the Buddha--Siddhartha Gautama--himself, ever think of such a wonderful capitalist enterprise?

Buddha t-shirts, sweat shirts, athletic shoes! Buddha cosmetics and shear, sexy lingerie for the young ladies! Or, would it not be nice to have franchised Buddha expresso shops throughout China?

If you are to capture our true Buddhist nature in glossy print, what is our "award"? Do we receive one large-sized bottle of Enlightenment?

For any enterprising young people in China, there is such a lot of money to be made, not only with Buddha, but with Jesus Christ, too.

Oh! Selling the TRUE essence, the absolute TRUTH of both Buddha and Christ, so you can be WEALTHY, hehehe!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-8 13:22:48 |Display all floors

U are cynic

Blue Tiger, what you said really shows your lack of understanding about the teaching . I can see you are just a guy who keep on searching for something in your life but never been fullfilled.

What you said could be true..the comercilization but remember money do control our life and how you spend it and the intention of earning it for the novel purposes makes you a novel person and not a sachastic like you are now.

I am very sorry for you as you have never had the intention and the feeling to share what you have to others. Sometimes by giving to others you have the award of happiness which I believe you never feel it.

Thats is the problem with the capitalist world you are now living in.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-8 13:23:32 |Display all floors

U are cynic

Blue Tiger, what you said really shows your lack of understanding about the teaching . I can see you are just a guy who keep on searching for something in your life but never been fullfilled.

What you said could be true..the comercilization but remember money do control our life and how you spend it and the intention of earning it for the novel purposes makes you a novel person and not a sachastic like you are now.

I am very sorry for you as you have never had the intention and the feeling to share what you have to others. Sometimes by giving to others you have the award of happiness which I believe you never feel it.

Thats is the problem with the capitalist world you are now living in.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.