Views: 2379|Replies: 7

To be A 22 years old Girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-19 21:09:00 |Display all floors
22 years old, seems a good age to play!! Just graduated, freelancer, having a sweetie boyfriend with firmly relationship, used to hang arround bars dancing and shining crazily like never need any future! Life is a gift to a 22 years old girl! Youth, beauty, health, enegry! Too many things happened, and more are waiting on the way!

Love! Sure! 22 years old cant be lack of love! First love till now, still same two person, but too different psychology. She used to believe true love means one person forever, she used to think life could be beautiful if she did good in this relationship, she used to long for that pair of engage rings and trust he is her Mr. Right. Life is a cruel growing-up lesson to 22 years old girl! They fight, they quarrel, they cool down, they forgive. They love each other, they hurt each other. One day the man proposed to her, she had tears in her eyes, but refused. Love is continue, she knows they need more time, nothing can be sure.

22 years old, yes, already old!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 03:50:06 |Display all floors

mid-night drift

a 23-year old girl.
Got a job as a translator.
Just 6 days and she finds out it's not what she wants.

Lost a job that interested her a lot.
But the company died out.
And she's lost.

Just graduated and started to work.
Lucky that she got a job dealing with media.
But the company didn't seem to work.

Confused at 3:48am.
To quit or not to quit.
It worries her a lot.............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 05:01:36 |Display all floors

21 yo wonderin

it seems girls around early 20s are quite confused..??

same here...21 yo gal...been living in aust for 6 yrs alone...she feels like a traveller here...also when she is back to shanghai...she dosnt know where she belongs to.....

she is a lucky girl compared with others in china, who can live overseas when she was so young, and bein educated in a better enivironemnt..but she feels lonely and lost most of the time..wake up at 630am...not know what to do latet..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 15:10:45 |Display all floors

None !

A boy or should call man , reach at his age nearly 24th - he's lucky bastard as well as like sinfulangel , living in paradise , having better education in Hong Kong . However , he can never get along with his father , failed a few relationship . He love his mother , but he also realize his mother will never be a good wife ! Family issue has been into his mind , well already 1.5 decade . After he realized his father and mother , what the things happend to them both , he found - what a fxxked up family he raised . Childhood was alright , well at least he's loved by his grandmother - so much so much ! For love , he feels like he's a loser , yes he is ! Relationships were bad ended-up , seeming he's used to it . Just he'd describe himself with an english word " Prey " . Luckily , he has some very best friends ! Thank god , 15 : 07 Oct 20th , 2005 !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 15:28:35 |Display all floors

Life is so cruel

As a 20 years old girl,I have experienced a lot.Family issue,love,friendship,work...too much... But after I frustrated I realize I grow up by the times on.No matter what happend before,life still goes on.why not face all the problems with smile face.We have a bright future,there are a lot of things wait us to do.Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-20 18:48:24 |Display all floors

Friend

I am a burundian young boy living un Mozambique since 2002. I am a student in the fac of law at Eduardo Modlane university. I am also a www.kirimba.org correpondent in southern Africa. My wish is to make friend with you.
I speak french, English, Portuguese, Swahili and Kirundi my mother tongue.
Love from Hilaire Doudou.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-21 02:19:51 |Display all floors

Hello, stranger!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.