Author: yoyo11

a hot girllooking for american boyfriend. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-22 13:04:23 |Display all floors

To sinfulangel

I didn't know what you make of you at first. Indeed, i have made a few disparaging remarks.

The more i read your posts though, the more I am getting the impression you're kind of cool. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-22 13:12:09 |Display all floors

lol

am a cool angel..i know tht...

am a sinful gal....i realise this..

cum with me..pls...=)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-22 14:24:41 |Display all floors

You were baby in 1996

You told  me now your age is 22, before 9 years (1996) you were only 13 like a baby. At that age you can't relaized that they were romantic or not. How do you think American's are romantic? Do you like black American? They are wild in sex but not romantic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-22 18:36:23 |Display all floors

U SLUT

To。Dirty angel:
(i really do wish that i could be a man, then i would definately be a playboy...play with all girls hearts...but bad lucky,.my parents made me a girl..which menas i have to be a bad bad girl...does this bother u?..little gal!!)

Lol.. jesus!~its better that u can realize u r much more older than me..but u r still like a baby..to be a bad bad girl?hehe….such a cocotte….

(well..she just doenst sound right....so vain! ... sayin she is hot..and barkin aorund...its just shameful for a chinese gal doin so..devalue herself.....and make ppl look down on her...am afrad

lol
am a cool angel..i know tht...

am a sinful gal....i realise this..

cum with me..pls...=)
2005-10-22 13:12)
Come on!~as u said ..i said im hot its not good…and shameful for Chinese girl doing so ?.contrarily,who is barking that she is cool…..is that a dog?lol….if u want to abuse someone..just  do some self-questioning..ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-22 19:08:40 |Display all floors

slut!

SLUT - what a wonderful word!!....

dont guys like girls to be slut in bed?..anything wrong with bein a slut?..am a cute slut...whore..biatch...(never deny tht...)

how about you?...i have no idea...unless u let me try on you once..i just need once to see whether you have the potential to be hot and slutty....isnt tht a challenge for you?..through the way you talk...i reckon you have nothing excitin for me to explore in bed....poor babe....your body is just a body of flesh..not a weapon to capure others' mind....oops...sorry for bein straight with ya....lol..

well, yea....i am much much older than you,....psychologically, biologically am much more mature than you...yes...i admit tht..you are just a 'kid'..=P...

this post is gettin too much attention from others....yoyo...you shall say TA to me...i made you..my darlin..

xxx

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-22 19:35:55 |Display all floors

BE COOL ANGLE

As a older you shouldn't hit  your younger sister (Yoyo). I would be better if you say to her :-
"Of all the friends I've ever met or not, You're the one I won't forget. And if I
die Before you do I'll go to heaven And wait for you I'll give the angels
Back their wings And risk the loss Of everything Just to prove My
friendship is true I'm thankful to have Family and Friends like you!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-22 19:41:23 |Display all floors

errrr

babul...are u sure tht yoyo is younger than me??....eh....anyways..it doesnt matter me a bit...

nope..i wont say tht to her...the bitter words work better than tht..hhahha...am a bitter temper gal..lol....esp now...i cut my shoulder...it hurts...a lot!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.