Author: yoyo11

a hot girllooking for american boyfriend. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-21 13:48:32 |Display all floors

chill out..

to fuerza:  chill out ..pal! we dont need to rap to such an idot..what he said is so childish .
and we(normal people)have no right to put that abnormal angel out.

lets have a moment of silence for that dirty angel.

to dirty angel: ofcoz we should mind our own biz..
but you just say more than act....even u such an idot cant mind ur own biz..and then define others.how could us solomon deal with it?
another psycho here?..ok..as u said ...only psycho will reply to psycho link..
how about u ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-21 13:48:43 |Display all floors

chill out..

to fuerza:  chill out ..pal! we dont need to rap to such an idot..what he said is so childish .
and we(normal people)have no right to put that abnormal angel out.

lets have a moment of silence for that dirty angel.

to dirty angel: ofcoz we should mind our own biz..
but you just say more than act....even u such an idot cant mind ur own biz..and then define others.how could us solomon deal with it?
another psycho here?..ok..as u said ...only psycho will reply to psycho link..
how about u ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-21 15:08:01 |Display all floors

silence

gee..ppl here are so sensitive....lol...

u got my gender wrong, babe...HE?...i never know tht i can be HE..though i wish tht i could..then i would cum to you..yoyo...lol...even now i am SHE, i am still confident that i can give you one unforgettable night with a cutie...but u will say am dirtie..lol...dont u know my friends call me Samatha?...regardin to the one in Sex and City..lol...

hey, girl, stop abusin....u shall figure out what is tease, and abuse....be nice to girls..ok?...where is ur manner?...doesnt ur family teach u?...nah...nah.....nah........=P.......

again...me dirty?..everyone is dirty..dont talk like ur a saint..cos we all know tht ur not at all!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-21 17:36:59 |Display all floors

who light up the fire?

gee..ppl here are so sensitive....lol...

u got my gender wrong, babe...HE?...i never know tht i can be HE..though i wish tht i could..then i would cum to you..yoyo...lol...even now i am SHE, i am still confident that i can give you one unforgettable night with a cutie...but u will say am dirtie..lol...dont u know my friends call me Samatha?...regardin to the one in Sex and City..lol...

lol..come on ...i ll never believe that u r a girl...
..sinfulangle..i think you make a mistake and your parents dont want to tell u the truth that u r a guy...who believe him...hands up..please..lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-21 17:46:54 |Display all floors

so ignorant

yoyo...why cant u just believe i am a girl??..

i really do wish that i could be a man, then i would definately be a playboy...play with all girls hearts...but bad lucky,.my parents made me a girl..which menas i have to be a bad bad girl...does this bother u?..little gal!!

you dont even have the ability to figure out the lies and the truths...how ignorant ur.....sigh~....god is fair...i realise tht now1

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-22 09:56:19 |Display all floors

go

there are many americans who like to meet a chinese girl! I hope you find a good one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-22 10:00:08 |Display all floors

everyone just relax!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.