Author: yoyo11

a hot girllooking for american boyfriend. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-22 19:59:56 |Display all floors

go to hell

nothing u could do now..go to hell..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-22 20:04:18 |Display all floors

Your are Great!

Angle, I don't know who is actually older. I guess and understand from your tropics that you may older than yoyo. Admit own wrong it's greatness. Thank you very much. The God bless you and make happy both of you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-22 20:27:42 |Display all floors

Yoyo you shouldn't tell "Go to the Hell"

After that you shouldn't tell it. Remember greatness dosen't mean weakness. Pls be cool, don't act eachother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-22 22:05:45 |Display all floors

lol

well...i think the fight shall end sooon...dont wanna waste my time on this girl....well....i think physcially, she shall be older than me..but mentally or psychologically, obvisouly..she is a kid..lol...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-22 23:00:36 |Display all floors

grandmmma..

dont talk shit here...poor old lady

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-22 23:02:20 |Display all floors

funny

well, yea....i am much much older than you,....psychologically, biologically am much more mature than you...yes...i admit tht..you are just a 'kid'..=P...

this post is gettin too much attention from others....yoyo...you shall say TA to me...i made you..my darlin..

xxx

2005-10-22 19:08 ,psychologically biologically am much more mature than u .haha..funny

isnt it what u said>?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-22 23:05:14 |Display all floors

god bless u

sinfulangel suffers from emotional disorders..and just now...she has been told by a psychologist that she has severe psychological faults, and very psychologically unstable...who uses sex to release her psy. faults a bit....if she continues the way she lives...it will be a dead end road for her...

sinfulangel ... sinfulangel ... what can she do to change her life a bit??...will she be able to change the way she lives???....mystery!!

2005-10-10 20:52

whew...how cool u r..my idol..psychopath!~~god bless u

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.