Views: 4479|Replies: 19

should we be honest in love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-8 01:54:41 |Display all floors
The guy I liked say "sorry " to me after two month knowing each other, the reasons are two. One is that he feels too much pressure if we continue, because I am looking for a serious relationship, which I declared at the beginning when we knew each other, no game, no play.  He is afraid of hurting me if we can't work out later on, so better leave me before starting it, eventhough he likes me very much. The second reason is that we don't have sex so far, eventhough we had spent two wonderful nights together, so it means we don't have the " click" thing between us.

after two weeks, we contacted each other again, he told me he is meeting someone else now, and practising sex with these girls, he said he needs try which one is suitable for him, because he wants to find his ture love.

could u guys give me a clue, is he looking for fun or a real love? should we be honest at the beginning of a relationship?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 08:32:20 |Display all floors

well darling

you already answered your own question:

"he told me he is meeting someone else now, and practising sex with these girls, he said he needs try which one is suitable for him, because he wants to find his ture love"

you just need confirmation from the public?

yes, he is obviously a WHITE TRASH sleeping around... and yes, both parties gotta be honest in the beginning. Now, if those other girls are 'honest' also, he'd be starving to death for sex. 'wants to find his true love' IS an excuse.

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 10:14:53 |Display all floors

just think maybe if you hadn't been honest in the

beginning he would have played games and dragged you along for the ride.. Personally i'd be thankful he was honest enough to break it off and tell you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 11:31:35 |Display all floors

Honest

It's nothing wrong to be honest, but if you are not honest, you will be punished.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 14:01:03 |Display all floors

willyone

thank u for ur comments, it is the first time i see u left a constructive suggestion.... appreciated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 14:01:36 |Display all floors

willyone

thank u for ur comments, it is the first time i see u left a constructive suggestion.... appreciated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-8 14:02:05 |Display all floors

willyone

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.