Views: 3611|Replies: 4

want to make friends with foreigners [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-5 10:44:36 |Display all floors
Hi,I am a Ningbo girl.I want to make friends with foreigners.Because  I am a Christian.There is seldom young Christian in China.I sincerely hope I can being friends with you in the same religion.

Ashley

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-6 13:46:10 |Display all floors

so happy to meet christian in china

hello.. I am chrsitian from France and i think you are the first chrsitian person i meet from China ... From Taiwan it's easy ... Welcome.. and God bless you

jp

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 19:30:59 |Display all floors

God Blees You!

Hello!

I'm a foreigner living in Taizhou, Jiangsu Province.  I'm also a christian!  What keeps me on my toes despite the absence of a church here is to always read daily scriptures over the net!  If you want some advice or simply a friend to hear you out.  Here is my email:  denz_sonuvagun@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-17 12:11:41 |Display all floors

I

May god bless you!以马内利!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-17 18:43:58 |Display all floors

Hello Ashley :)

Welcome into the family of Christians. I'm happy to hear of your passion for God and seeking out more friends in Christ :).

You are welcome to email me whenever you like in this forum - I believe there's a message thing in ChinaDaily where both yourself and myself can swap emails in private?

Let's shine for God! Hallelujah!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.