Views: 7764|Replies: 33

In love with a prostitute [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-29 15:14:25 |Display all floors
I don know what to do ! She says she loves me, comes to me when she is free..she dos not hide it., even gives details....and then she says that she likes only me....
And I really care about her
What to do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-29 15:21:30 |Display all floors

good suggestion

1\ If you can accept her past , and you don't really mind you can try : ask her to give up her carrer,  to find another live way.If she really love you she can change herself, nobody want to be prostitute if she it's not necessary for her life.
2\if you can't accept that, just flee away as early as possible, other wise both of you will get  huge hurt.very  dark tragedy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-29 15:22:50 |Display all floors

Congratulations, lucky guy

You can learn a lot from her. I am sure that not all whores are unaffectionate. Lucky guy can have a nice girl if he is rich, powerful
and smart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-29 15:40:09 |Display all floors

She said "you are lucky"

I see....well she is ok...but i noticed..at the begining she was very pro..now..as we are in different "i like you, i love you mode" she is not the same...very shy...bad sex..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-29 15:42:15 |Display all floors

Is too late to say "sorry"

We are right...I know....when i am alone, I am mad...when I see her I forget...dont know..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-29 15:46:02 |Display all floors

Hi Melody

Well...rich..not very much... smart guy in such love =parodia, powerfull...ooo YES...I like to make her understand the power of unconditional "love" (no sex involved), I am trying...very bad ..
Well Ia m older..she is young...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-29 16:12:10 |Display all floors

Bianca..tell me..

Tell me girls...you can help What to do...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.