Views: 10296|Replies: 34

I am a prostitute before [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-23 13:03:42 |Display all floors
ye, it was a period of time i am reluctant to remenber, i can not tell this to anyone but put in the depth of my heart, yesterday I jioned this forum i think i have found a place to relieve myself.

after that black time i go to university again, and study hard now I am a teacher in a high school in my hometown, i do a very good job here, have a good relationship with my students.

but when i am alone at night i always remenber that time it is a kind of pains to me , i fear that if one day i get married, if my husband found that, then what shold i do???

seems there is no happy for me in the rest of my life...........

so please give me some suggestion on this, especially men, thank you!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-23 13:40:16 |Display all floors

So what?

I don't know why you even think about things past.........I have done many things I wish I had not done, everyone has but in the end it doesn't really matter does it?
you do what you have to do at a particular time
a prostitute is no less a person than a doctor or the president. Stop worrying about stuff you can't change hey

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-23 13:41:42 |Display all floors

So what?

I don't know why you even think about things past.........I have done many things I wish I had not done, everyone has but in the end it doesn't really matter does it?
you do what you have to do at a particular time
a prostitute is no less a person than a doctor or the president. Stop worrying about stuff you can't change hey

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-23 14:48:34 |Display all floors

looking forward

sometimes we are living in the past. no matter joys or pains, they are over. past means nobody can change them anymore.........just let it go......

why did you swtchyourself from a so called 'prostitute' to a university student,and then tried very hard to finish your university study, and now you are a good teacher in your hometown. what you wanna achieve the longway through till now  is the life you are looking for........so why not enjoy the precious life you are owning now. Do not forget the past, because it gives people expeience and the right ways of thinking. Do not only stay in the past, because they are gone, nothing would be changed. But do look forward to building up and enjoying your life now. That is more important and actually the most imporant thing. try to be a good teacher, a good wife and a good mum...

i wish you all the best

go for it and make it happen.

cheers

Prue

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-23 15:18:22 |Display all floors

Bad karma does n't last!!!

Bad people do!!!

I once read Buddha gave advice to prostitutes during his time.
When your time is over, you will do good.

Being happy is the most important.
Have a healthy lifestyle too.
So look forwad to the better future.
No time for worries of the past
So the present is a gift for yrself.

Kind regards

Bad karma does n't last!!!
Bad people do!!!

I once read Buddha gave advice to prostitutes during his time.
When your time is over, you will do good.

Being happy is the most important.
Have a healthy lifestyle too.
So look forwad to the better future.
No time for worries of the past
So the present is a gift for yrself.

Kind regards

坏羯磨做n't 为时!!! 坏人民!!! I 一次读的菩萨提了建议妓女在他的时间期间。当您的时间是结束, 您将做好。 愉快最重要。有一种健康生活方式也是。如此看forward 对更好的未来。时间为过去因此现在的忧虑不是一件礼物为yourself 。 亲切的问候

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-23 16:07:24 |Display all floors

Re: I am a prostitute before

If your husband finds out, he will be mad at you for keeping it secret, although he will understand your reasons for keeping it in the dark.

He will not be mad at you for being a prostitute in the past. He will accept that you had no options. His only worries will be if it has affected your views on sex and men, and if it will hurt the relationship. He would like to know if you could distance your private self when you were engaged in sex trade.

If you really love him, you should actually tell him about your past. That is your love test. If he really loves you, he will accept it and not make a deal out of it. That is his love test.

And finally, although most societies look down on prostitutes, you shouldn't feel so bad about it. At the time, you had no options, and you did what you had to do to survive. And you survived. You provided good support to your customers, and you traded fairly and freely; you were not any worse than any of your customers, many of whom probably were highly esteemed in society.

过去是过去,继续活着下去。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-23 20:30:05 |Display all floors

Count your blessings...

1. When you get a husband you'll likely know what to do with him as opposed to all the crappy, sexually embarrassed 'good girls'.
2. Should you ever fall on hard times, you can moonlight.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.