Author: beijinggirl

is there anybody who have traveled Europe [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-29 16:27:58 |Display all floors

just back ...

france is nicer than italy. alot of pictures .. mayber upload some tomorrow .. still dizzy now .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 08:55:14 |Display all floors

I think beijingirl was talking

about the part she visited in France is nicer than the part she visited in Italy.

I like Florence and Venice when there're less visitors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 10:48:05 |Display all floors

Rome!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-30 10:56:16 |Display all floors

Looking forward..........

: (    I haven't been there, but hope could visit one day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-1 08:02:05 |Display all floors

Ruidibelle

Remember the Olympic Park in Lausanne?
This is the sculpture on the band of Geneva Lake in front of the park
aaa.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-1 19:27:24 |Display all floors

yes it was a wonderful trip

I have so much things about italy and  france in my mind. there's one thing i really do not like that italy drivers are crazy. there was one night I went out and i saw a person with his motocycle in a wrong way with high speed. you won't see it in Beijing.i know beijing drivers are crazy but as i know so far there are alot car accidents in Italy.ok about france. there's one thing i do not like in France.. seems local ppl there are not friendly with chinese. i went to a grocery store and i saw there was a sigh with chinese about no more 3 people one time. i hate that! yes of course everthing there are expensive! except watch and make up. even using bathroom you will have to pay at lease 5-8 rmb!. one apple it's about 10 kuai!.. so before you go there do not forget bring some fangbianmian:) ...
so next time i am gonna go to Uk and swiss.. oh by the way you will get alot messages some guys ask you out  in italy if you speak good english!! but do not take it serious they are just playboys. i threw them away right away.
hmm what else....... oh yes i visited alot of places..but i think pictures will prove what i said. . i will update some pictures when i am done with my thousands pictures..
good luck . and thanks for reading..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-4 08:56:21 |Display all floors

pictures

see if it works
ocrean.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.