Author: beijinggirl

is there anybody who have traveled Europe [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-16 15:37:34 |Display all floors

Reply #4 strickler's post

hello, my dear French friends, I am a Chinese, and now I want to do business in your country, will you do me a favor? we can cooperate together to do business together
my email: callamy1982@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 01:22:36 |Display all floors
I've been to Europe many times, lived there twice and have traveled almost everywhere in northern Europe.  It's VERY expensive there, far more than the US.  If you like history, Europe is wonderful.  Eastern Germany has some amazing churches, castles and museums.  Poland is much cheaper and also a lot of fun.  I think Austria is the most beautiful place in the world.  Driving from Munich to Klagenfurt or taking the train that way has some of the best scenery ever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-21 15:20:51 |Display all floors
I only can give you recommendation about England.

The best season to travel England is summer!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-25 13:02:47 |Display all floors
Of course a Chinese lady can travel and is allowed to move about at will whilst visiting as a tourist in Europe.  My friend from Paradise City, the 2nd one in China comes quite often to Europe and she's only 28 and sometimes shyly admits that she's treated like a child by her parents (I don't blame her being the only daughter and child) but being allowed to travel to see and experience Europe and all that she has read through textbooks and internet is simply incredible for me to witness the opening of hearts and minds and it simply is wonderful to have you ladies coming over... if you need friends and good company, let me know...I'll let my hubby know of your plans and he'll get to help you out...he's a DOTA.  i.e. a Diamond Outside Travel Agent and he literally can fix and book for ANYONE from anywhere unlike a normal Travel Agent or Office that are "limited" in their field of service and coverage.

I think Chinese women are a shining example to be able to come out and discover the boundaries...making the Great Wall of China rather shorter in length...haha...just pulling your legs here...with my chopsticks...  

Gyps.
click here & $300 is yours FREE by joining my GOLDZapper Community

[ Last edited by gypsyqueen at 2005-12-27 02:35 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-26 02:53:03 |Display all floors

Visit England!

At the very least I would visit London and Bath (& Bristol). You could fit those places in on a fairly short visit. Or you could go further north as well. One tip - do NOT visit large cities just because you think they might be interesting. It's important to work out what you want to see there first. I recommend getting a good guidebook - the "Rough Guide" series is very reliable.

If anyone reading this thread wants to know more, they are welcome to PM me for more information.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-27 10:57:22 |Display all floors

Dream

I have a dream, I could travell all over the world. Toward me, it's just a dream now. Because I don't have enough money and enough time. I must work harder and hander. I really want to feel the world by my eyes. So I think I should prepare the travelling from now on and collect some useful information. Everyone in the chinadaily bbs who has the experience to travell abroad or lives in abroad can give me suggestions about my topic. Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-27 21:48:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xinxin820130 at 2005-12-27 03:57
I have a dream, I could travell all over the world. Toward me, it's just a dream now. Because I don't have enough money and enough time. I must work harder and hander. I really want to feel the wor ...

There's no need to really, if you are prepared to seriously heed good advise and simply do what a smart person normally would, just prove yourself you are not one of the many millions that reads and do nothing and wait for the best to show up....  I have a growing team in my global community that once felt like you are now... they are earning daily and will earn much more at every passing day, drinking a cuppa tea and typing away their keyboard...

Just visit my signature below and discover how...and I'll pay you $50 to start your shopping with hundreds of our online Merchants.... hope to see you when you sign up, see you soon then :)

Gyps.
click here & $300 is yours FREE by joining my GOLDZapper Community

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.