Author: vividy

looking for a western boyfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-15 16:41:13 |Display all floors

I think we are all here to share information!!! Exchange knowledge or get to kno

more about other people experiences!!! Within a short period of time.

Those who have never been to overseas don't know what is really happening in the real world!!! Seeing is believing.
Things are not a bed of roses. Remember there are thorns too on the stems. Remember in the desert, we need water to live.So let's co-operate to find it. Not when we are thirsty.

Criticism is good if accepted with open minds and heart. If people don't tell, we never know our shortcomings. That's what leadership is about.
So listening with our two ears is better for our welfare.

Westeners saviour life with pleasures while Easterners than to look at philosophy. West likes the outside excitements while east looks for "inside" contentment. So before being overwhelm by discos,parties,music, have a look at the person inside to know the probability of goodness.

So look for win-win solutions but also be aware of the temptations.
The world is your oyster only if one know how to keep the oyster alive.

Kind regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-15 16:48:35 |Display all floors

the load down

she wants to practice and improve her english, so she watches western movies, all the while getting whitewashed that only 'westerners' are romantic. what a load of crap! i haven't watched any hollywood films for over 10 years because it degrades me as a chinese oriental man too much, too insulting!

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-15 20:03:15 |Display all floors

thanks for all

hmmm.......
yeah,so many minds here
thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-15 20:14:45 |Display all floors

sorry

but it wasn't my intention to educate you! slut! cheap whore! go find your white trash. exchange some one night stand romance with some quick cheap sex! bitch!

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-15 20:15:23 |Display all floors

sorry

but it wasn't my intention to educate you! slut! cheap whore! go find your white trash. exchange some one night stand romance with some quick cheap sex! whitewashed bitch!

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-15 20:15:59 |Display all floors

sorry

but it wasn't my intention to educate you! slut! cheap whore! go find your white trash. exchange some one night stand romance with some quick cheap sex! whitewashed bitch!

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-15 20:26:45 |Display all floors

also thanks

thanks the same,
though u said so dirty words here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.